- I've really enjoyed the walking into work. It has meant that I am wide awake and feel really energised for the day.
- My energy levels throughout the day have increased.
- My creativity has leaped and bounded so that my head is full of ideas which I am loving.
- I am sleeping better.
- I feel better about myself.
The less positive things are:
- I am tired in the evening, but I think that as my fitness level increases so will my energy in the evening.
- I seem to get the munchies at 11 am so I am now taking a healthy snack with me.
So here begins week 2. It is already full of new exciting things, catch up with two old friends, seeing my sister and learning new things.