Monday 23 January 2012

A reflection of week 1

So week 1 is completed and I am strating week 2 of my living healthily plan. I just wanted to reflect on last week so that I can learn from it. So here goes....
  • I've really enjoyed the walking into work. It has meant that I am wide awake and feel really energised for the day.
  • My energy levels throughout the day have increased.
  • My creativity has leaped and bounded so that my head is full of ideas which I am loving.
  • I am sleeping better.
  • I feel better about myself.
So these are the really positive things that have come out of increasing my exericise and eating a little less.
The less positive things are:
  • I am tired in the evening, but I think that as my fitness level increases so will my energy in the evening.
  • I seem to get the munchies at 11 am so I am now taking a healthy snack with me.
Thats all I can think of at the moment. So my reflection is that the benefits out weigh any negatives. :)

So here begins week 2. It is already full of new exciting things, catch up with two old friends, seeing my sister and learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment